SASQUATCH MUSIC FESTIVAL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The gorge
Photobucket
Foster the People
Photobucket
Chromeo dance party
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sea of tents
Photobucket
Photobucket
I spent the last week hanging out in Washington at Sasquatch Music Festival. I went down with my good friend and a couple that we met 24h prior to leaving. It was our first year going, and my oh my was it ever unreal. It was five days of mad partying, good laughs, dancing my ass off, new friends, and of course AMAZING live music. I cried to Death Cab for Cutie (twice - big crocodile tears), tripped to Iron & Wine, threw down to DFA (and have an abundance of bruises to show for it), and got nice and heavy for Skrillex. The list goes on and on. Some standout surprises for me were the Antlers and Storonway. What an unreal experience. I can't even wait for next year. Everyone get your ass down to a music festival this year!

5 comments:

  1. I was there too!!!! I"m from Calgary and I read your blog!

    Unbelievable amounts of fun!! Wasn't Foster the People the most amazing thing ever??? I've never danced that much in four days i swear haha.

    Anyway, glad you had fun!

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so amazing. i love these pictures. and what is soyjoy that looks very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I wish that you had a profile that I could visit! I love how many Calgarians were at Sasquatch. Both of my "neighbours" at the campground were from Calgary. So far out!

    Foster the People were amazing, but the crowd was super disappointing I thought! There were so many people there, but I'm pretty sure that I was the only person anywhere near us who was dancing their ass off. I'm hoping that the rest of their album will become way more popular over the next year and that they'll get to come back and perform on a bigger stage next year!

    I'm pretty sure that Soyjoy was sponsoring Sasquatch ... They had this big tent and were giving out the bars the whole time. I must have brought home like twenty of them. They're just soy granola bars. The banana ones are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like fun! great pictures! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos. This looks like so much fun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger