FAREWELL PARTY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well, it's official. I move in a week! My basement is filled with boxes and my room is slowly starting to get packed up. I've begun scouring all around the house for things that belong to me, and I've started to do a little bit of home shopping. Next week is going to be the big haul, and I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time at home furnishing stores (Bed, Bath & Beyond anyone).

A couple of nights ago I had some of my friends over for a (rained out) barbeque. It was definitely the most low-key dinner I've had, but it was good all the same! It was so nice to get them all together one last time. My oh my am I ever going to miss them!

1 comments:

  1. looks like a good time. you are too pretty!

    ReplyDelete

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger