GABI + SAM TAKE OVER VICTORIA

Yesterday was without a doubt the best day I've had so far in Victoria. Why is that so? Gabi was on vacation with her parents and stopped in Victoria to hang out with me! I had been anticipating seeing her all month, and thankfully she got to come. The original plan was to spend the day together on Wednesday, but she ended up staying five minutes away from my house, so we got to hang out for a bit on Tuesday night as well!

There are a few activities that I consider things that Gabi and I do, and those are going for shisha, eating a lot of fro-yo (usually at Spoon Me in Calgary), as well as wine and cheese nights. When I was visiting Victoria a couple of months ago I found out about Qoola Frozen Yogurt, and was super excited to find out that I lived fairly close to the only (currently) open Victoria location. I've been a number of times with my roommate and my parents, but have been holding off buying any for myself in anticipation of Gabi visiting. Well, we went on Tuesday night and I was not disappointed. I got a little mix of NSA mint, cookies & cream and coconut. After fro-yo, Gabi and I walked back to my place where we chatted for a little while and she put some feather extensions in my hair.

The next morning we went to West Coast Waffles for a late breakfast, and then spent the rest of the day wandering around downtown Victoria. Some highlights were going to Street Level Espresso for an Americano and Espresso, Fol Epi where Gabi got a very average macaron, Hernandez for black bean tacos for CHEAP, and uh, really just getting to hang out.


Photobucket
Graffiti in Esquimalt, Gabi @ Street Level Espresso.
Photobucket
Cute cups @ Street Level Espresso in Downtown Victoria.
Photobucket
Macarons @ Fol Epi in Esquimalt.
Photobucket
Bridge to Esquimalt.
Photobucket
Taco time at Hernandez (Photo from Gabi's iPhone).
Photobucket
Photobucket

The last photo may look like a burger and fries, but don't be fooled! It's actually a cupcake and sugar cookies. Expect a post on the how-to coming up soon.


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger