CELEBRATING WITH FRIENDS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I’ve been back in Calgary for a little over a week now, and boy have I ever been busy. It wasn’t until two days ago that I had a little time in the morning to sit down, kick back, watch a little TV (some French movies that we watched in class in Jr. High) and catch up on everything Internet-related. Until then, I had been running around either baking, going to the gym, planning parties or working. It has been insane to say the very least.


My Christmas party went quite well, all things considered. I managed to get all of the baking done, and most of the actual cooking for the dinner itself. Decorating was way above me, and I ended up leaving things as my mother had done before my arrival. I had planned on setting up a sort of photo booth, as they seem to be popping up all over blogs, and seemed like a lot of fun. This too, was left until the very last minute, and I had a couple of my guests set something up literally minutes before everyone else’s arrival. Little nit-picky things like this are what I consider to have gone wrong for this dinner, but of course they are no one’s fault but my own. The dinner itself went quite well. It was really nice to see everyone again. It’s nice to know that even if it’s proving to be difficult to keep in touch while we’re all away at school, we still have this dinner to look forward to in order to get us all together again.

1 comments:

  1. i love that paper beard, mega lol!!
    great photo diary, thanks for sharing!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger