SPICY BLACK BEAN + AVOCADO QUESADILLA

It's a good thing that I don't attempt to post daily meal photos here, because things would get real repetitive real fast. Once I find a meal that I love, I have a tendency to eat it every day until I get sick of it. Avocado toast, omelettes, quinoa bowls, black bean burgers... At the moment, I am obsessed with this quesadilla.
Black Bean QuesadillaBlack Bean Quesadilla
SPICY BLACK BEAN + AVOCADO QUESADILLA | Makes one quesadilla

Ezekiel brown rice tortilla, thawed
clove of garlic
tsp EVOO
1/2 cup black beans, cooked
1/2 avocado
handful of chopped greens
cherry tomatoes
Daiya shredded cheddar
salt + pepper, to taste
sriracha (sub brown sugar for honey/maple syrup, or eliminate sugar)
greek yogurt/almond yogurt

In a bowl, mash black beans and avocado with sriracha, salt and pepper. Coarsely chop greens and tomato.

Place tortilla in a large pan. Cut garlic clove in half, and rub the tortilla. Spread the same side with olive oil to lightly coat. Flip to the other side and add black beans + avocado mixture, greens, tomatoes, and Daiya to one half. Cook over medium heat until browned on one side, flip, and continue to cook.

Top with greek yogurt. Serve.

2 comments:

  1. I eat the same things over and over again, too. Avocado toast is my ultimate favorite.
    These look delicious! I want to try out you recipe.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'm definitely going to have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger