EARLY AUGUST DINNER

August 9, 2013 Dinner
August 9, 2013 DinnerAugust 9, 2013 Dinner
August 9, 2013 Dinner

This one is long overdue. In early August, I had a few friends over for a market fresh dinner. It's not often that we are all in the same city and available to get together... Usually only once or twice a year does this actually happen. It'd been a year or so, and we were well due to catch up.

Early in the day, Gabi and I took an adventure to the Calgary Farmers Market to collect our produce, made a stop at the liquor store, bakery, and cheese shop. I spent the afternoon cooking up the meal (I have yet to master the art of good hostessing or collective cooking). I made some of my favorite dishes as well as a few new ones. We all met later in the evening for some good food, drink and conversation under the summer sun.

1 comments:

  1. The food looks amazing, especially those carrots... my favorite vegetable!
    I'm going to miss getting fresh produce when the winter months come.

    ReplyDelete

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger