THE SEPTEMBER PLAYLIST

The September Playlist

I can hardly believe that we're already almost through September. Not only that, but a month through the semester. When I think of September, I think mostly back to my year living in Victoria. There is a true fall in Victoria. Everything was still green, as it was most of the year, but the leaves were changing color and the temperature cooled down. It was chilly enough to have a warm coffee in the morning, and to wear something more appropriate to the season (sweater weather!). Here in Calgary, we haven't seen many signs of fall just yet. We've finally gotten a small bout of summer weather, scorching as it is. It's coming though, fall. I can hardly wait.

The September playlist is found on Rdio.

1 comments:

  1. It's been quite lovely here. I'm thoroughly enjoying the changing of the seasons here in the Pacific Northwest!

    ReplyDelete

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger