CHRISTMAS BAKING

Black Pepper Truffles
Black Pepper Truffles
Black Pepper Truffles
Black pepper truffles
Salted Caramel Almond Thumbprint Cookies
Salted Caramel Almond Thumbprint CookiesSalted Caramel Almond Thumbprint Cookies
Salted Caramel Almond Thumbprint Cookies
Salted caramel almond thumbprint cookies
Eggnog FudgeGift Boxes
Eggnog fudge // Treats boxed up
Treat Boxes
Treat Boxes

My friends and I have been doing Christmas dinners for as long as I can remember. Over the last few years, I've taken the onus in hosting them at my home. As favours, I give out a box of home-baked treats. I've been scouring the web for months now to determine what I'd make this year. I'd say that this year is probably the best yet. At the very least, this years offerings featured the most unique and varied goodies. I won't lie… It takes a whole hell of a lot of work to put this together, but I love doing it. My guests seem to look forward to it each year, which is really what keeps me going.

Here's what I made this year:
Ginger molasses cookies
Cranberry & pink peppercorn shortbread cookies with dark chocolate ganache filling
Candy cane chocolate cookies
Salted caramel almond thumbprint cookies
Marbled cheesecake brownies
Lemon bars
Candied orange and ginger bark
Black pepper truffles
Eggnog fudge

Happiest holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger