CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

Wishlist
There are 23 days until Christmas. 23! That's nuts. I don't know about you, but the holidays have taken me by surprise this year. At this point, I am usually full force in the kitchen testing out recipes for holiday baking and have my annual holiday mix made. Not so much this year. I am on my last week of school before exams and am scrambling to get final assignments in. Not only that, but I'm also in the midst of packing up my belongings to move out in less than three weeks! It's a big month, for sure.

The above are some things on my Christmas wish list this year!
1. West Elm Rustic Bar Stools
2. Old Faithful Shop Edison Lamp
3. Wilfred Montpellier Sweater in Charcoal
4. Kiehl's Musk Eau de Toilette
5. Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Balm
6. Wilfred Diamond Mosaic Blanket in Balsamine
7. A Boat, A Whale, and A Walrus: Menus and Stories
8. Bar Tartine: Techniques and Recipes

What's on your list this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger