THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST

8 days. 8 freaking days until Christmas. Can you believe it? I hardly can. I am usually very ready to go at this point, but this year that is just not the case. I will hopefully have my shopping done by Friday, and then the baking will begin on Saturday. My energy has been focused on exams (my last is tomorrow—so ridiculously late this year) and the move. Admittedly more so the move at this point. I'm excited to veg for a few days, that's for sure. Since 2008, I've put out a holiday mix for my friends in addition to their Christmas present. Last year didn't happen because my new computer doesn't even come with a disc drive, and this year I've decided to do it online for everyone!

DSC_0795

The Holiday Mix
Party Hard - Zach Gill
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Andrew Belle
Dear Santa - Mr Little Jeans
White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
Good Winter - Rah Rah
It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas - Fruit Bats
O Come O Come Emanuel - Hey Rosetta!
When Christmas Comes - Los Campesinos!

The Holiday Playlist is available for streaming on Rdio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger