WEEKEND LINKS

IMG_20141208_143744IMG_20141207_150434

Hooray! Exams are FINALLY done and it's now time to get into the Christmas spirit. I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am. I somehow manage to always have exams on the first day and one of the last days, meaning that everyone is already done by the time I am. Tomorrow I'll be braving the mall to hopefully finish my Christmas shopping, and on Saturday I'll be doing the bulk of my holiday baking. There's some really good stuff being made this year!

The never-ending bang conflict. Guess it's time to cut 'em...
10 painfully obvious truths everyone forgets too soon.
The perfect breakfast for Christmas morning.
Quite possibly the cutest kids ever.
I could go for a peppermint mocha right about now.
... Or a big glass of nog. Vegan eggnog?
I've gotten really into beauty bloggers lately, and Essiebutton tops the list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger