APRIL FAVORITES

DSC_0096-2
Frank Scrub. Both the boyfriend and I are hooked on this stuff. It makes for one hell of a messy shower, but smells amazing and leaves your skin silky smooth.

Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder. This is stocked by Sephora online! I was in dire need of an actual contour powder, as I'd been sinfully using my NARS Laguna in that role for months. I finally hit pan and took the plunge for the Kevyn Aucoin.

Saje Konjac Kare Green Tea Sponge. I've of course seen konjac sponges around for ages, but never bothered to purchase one. This was gifted to me and I am SO happy that it was. I don't know how it does it, but it has that same exfoliating effect on your face that leaves it oh-so smooth. Uneven texture has been a big issue with my skin as of late, which explains why three of my favorites this month are meant to combat that issue.

REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial. This mask definitely lives up to the hype, and is really perfect to use first thing in the morning when you don't have a whole lot of time, but feel the need to put something on your face. Great for dull, tired skin, the Vitamin C pumps up the glow.

Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. I received a smaller size of this mask in a trio pack that I purchased last year and have been desperately searching for only this mask to purchase again. OF COURSE, it's the only one out of the three that isn't sold in stores. I snagged it online and am so glad that I did. It's a chemical exfoliant so you can really feel it working. It smells like fall, which I appreciate even now.

NEST Fragrances in Indigo. I received this with my online Sephora order, as I'm out of perfume and am too damn cheap to buy the Byredo or Tom Ford that I want. This is described as: "Moroccan tea, Kashmir wood, and black cardamom are enhanced with hints of wild fig and bergamot." It's woodsy. Right up my alley. It'll do as a stand in!

Origins Gin Zing Moisturizer. My tried and trusted. I don't know exactly what it is about this moisturizer, but it's the one that I always come back to. It's lightweight, smells delicious, is effective, and I find perks up my skin a bit. Thankfully it's also in the mid-range price-wise, making it an even better choice!

2 comments:

  1. The NEST fragrance sounds so nice! I got a sample of the Tom Ford one and it smells amazing, but it's pricey! I've been eyeing those Peter Thomas Roth masks for a while... everything at Sephora is so tempting!!!

    Mocha and Moccasins
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started using a Konjac sponge and it's pretty fun! I made the mistake of scrubbing a little too hard (because it feels so soft!) and then had a sensitive skin the next day. I'm curious about the Frank scrub. What's in it?

    ReplyDelete

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger