SUMMER BUCKET LIST 2015

Untitled
Initially setting up our terrace garden plot back in June.

Has anyone else noticed that the summer is flying by?

It has been a very different experience working a 'real' job this summer – my first, in fact. Summers past I’ve been working, but only in a part-time capacity in a very entry level, front line position. I have been doing my summer internship as part of my degree and as I said, the office life is a very different experience than I am used to.

My plans for the summer have gone mostly uncompleted thus far. Little goals like reading more books and making the most of my weekends have ultimately not happened, and I’d really like to change that with the two months that remain before I got back to school in the fall. With that in mind, I’ve written up a little summer bucket list that I’d like to share.

SUMMER BUCKET LIST 2015

Spend a weekend in Canmore.
Grow vegetables.
Make salted honey pie.
Learn how to use my camera.
Host a dinner party.
Read five books.
Make pina coladas.
Go camping.
Get that bikini body.
Have one vegetarian meal per week.
Perfect a capsule wardrobe.
Go to Mexico.

What’s on your summer bucket list?

1 comments:

  1. I was looking for most talented planner for the arrangements of our party. There are many summer holiday party ideas available online and offline that might teach us a lot. So we must always try to keep them handy, just in case.

    ReplyDelete

« »

aussi belle All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger